Though Holly was born in Vancouver B.C. to a family of skiers and mountain lovers on Canada’s West Coast, she was swept away at the young age of 10 to a vagabond lifestyle around the world. Finally settled and grounded back in Squamish, Holly now guides in the Coast Range and shares a new appreciation for the beaches and mountains she grew up with.
She’s an ACMG Apprentice Ski Guide in Whistler and the Sea-to-Sky corridor in the winters. Come late spring and early summer, she’s known to climb and ski big peaks in Alaska and the Yukon. And when not working, it can only be guessed what remote mountain range Holly is exploring on ski and climbing expeditions in the Alps, Himalayas, Pamirs and beyond.
- ACMG Apprentice Ski Guide
- Active Member of the Canadian Avalanche Association (CAA)
- CAA Operations Level 1, Intro to Weather and Avalanche Search and Rescue
- Wilderness First Responder (WFR) and CPR-C (80+ Hour)
- Occupational First Aid Level 3 (80 Hour)